We are a Torah-observant fellowship in the Redding, CA area. Our group has both Jewish and Gentile believers who enjoy worshiping God and studying the Word together. We share a biblically kosher meal together following the service.
The following statements we consider to be foundational beliefs:
- We believe that God created all things (Genesis 1:1).
- We believe that Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah, the Son of God (John 1:34).
- We believe that Jesus is the ultimate Passover lamb whose blood cleanses our sins (1 John 1:7).
- We believe that salvation only comes through Jesus (Acts 4:12).
- We believe the Holy Spirit guides believers (Romans 8:12-16) and gives gifts to believers for ministry (1 Corinthians 12).
- We believe the Bible (both the Old and New Testaments) is the inspired Word of God and is for teaching, refuting errors, correction, and training in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe the Torah (Mosaic Law) and its commands are for believers in Jesus today whether Jew or Gentile (Matthew 5:17-18).
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith, not by works (Ephesians 2:8-9; it cannot be earned!) although faith is evidenced by works (James 2:18).
- We believe to love God is to obey his commands (1 John 5:3).